Mid-week check in

AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/31/07 2:48 am - Oxnard, CA
Good morning everyone. It's Wednesday mid-week and I thought I would check in and say hello. How are we all doing so far this week? I'm doing good, sticking to the plan, getting aggrevated at the scale, but hey what else is new right? Hopefully I'll see more results soon. We so get spoiled with our onset rapid weight loss in the beginning that I get so discouraged at this stage. But I refuse to give up, I'm just going to keep plugging away. I hope everyone else is having a great week. Michelle
IrishIze
on 2/1/07 8:37 pm - NJ
Hi Michelle, Sorry it's been so long since I've checked in. I've had an OK week - I wasn't as strict with myself and of course, if I go over 800 calories a day I start to gain. I'm back at 176 lbs., and that's with drinking two protein shakes during the day and eating a high protein dinner and some pretzels. The only thing I've been doing different is eating a couple of Atkins caramel protein bars a day. Guess that's just too much.....it's so frustrating. Anyway, I'm not going to give up. I refuse to let myself get any heavier. It just amazes me that it takes a week to lose a pound and a day to gain four.... Hugs, and let's all hang in there!!!! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views