Checking in to say hi

IrishIze
on 1/23/07 9:08 pm - NJ
I want to make checking in here a part of my routine, so here I am! I got on the scale today and I was 172!! Down from 176 yesterday??? I made the mistake of stepping back on the scale ten minutes later and I was 173. Tried again and again to get 172, but hey, I'll settle for 173! My Dad gave me a gift certificate for a one hour Swedish massage for Christmas. It's done at a Massage Institute. Let me tell you how GREAT it was!! The guy (yes, I got the only male masseuse - I'm not a prude, but I think I might have relaxed more if it was a woman) anyway - the guy was very good and I was so relaxed afterwards. They only charge $35. It's set up like a high class emergency room, with carpeted floors and a line of curtained rooms. Each room has a cushy massage table with really soft sheets and a velour throw. I had to strip down to panties, but I was never uncovered to where I felt even a little uncomfortable. They have soft music with chirping birds playing in the background and the rooms are in semi-darkness. Anyway, it was fantastic!! My friend and I made appointments to go back on my birthday next month. I'm trying something new today. I made a 1/2 cup of Eggbeaters for breakfast this morning instead of a protein shake or nothing. So far, I don't feel the compulsion to eat, so that's a good thing. I'll have a protein drink later today and then a high protein meal and a protein bar later on. That's the plan, but I'm sure I'll find time to nibble on some pretzels.... (well, at least they're whole grain!) That's about all that's new. I didn't exercise yesterday, but will do my WATP tonight and practice my tap throughout the day. Hope all is well with all of you!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/24/07 1:41 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy! You truly inspired me to get back on track this week and so far so good. I was down 2 pounds on Tuesday and 1/2 pound today. I'll take it! Today I had a protein shake and a bananna for breakfast. I brought some lunchmeat for lunch. Then tonight not sure, but it will be high protein. I've been doing great with the exercise. Did a mile on my glider, then an exercise tape, then lifted weights on Tuesday. Last night I did two miles on the glider and lifted weights. Didn't have the energy for the exercise tape since I had a root canal earlier. But I feel good and much better about myself. Isn't that amazing how that works?? Thank you for posting and inspiring me!! I'm glad we are posting again on a regular basis. That helps a lot! Michelle Back on track and staying there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views