We're Special!! I love this forum!!

IrishIze
on 1/16/07 3:48 am - NJ
I was just checking out the surgery date forums on the other sides of ours: May and June, 2004 and August and September 2004, and they are nearly empty! There is very little posting going on with big gaps in between the posts. I feel so blessed that I have the support and friendship of all of you here. You are my support system and really - you're the best!!! Let's make sure this forum never goes by the wayside!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/16/07 5:03 am - Oxnard, CA
I feel the exact same way!!! If I can help it, I won't let it disappear!!!!
Monna W.
on 1/17/07 2:38 am - Susanville, CA
I know I used to post frequently, and not so much any more, but this is my major support system other than my family. I gain so much support and encouragement reading everyone's posts. It really lets me know that I am not alone and a lot of my issues are faced by many of you. Nancy, you have been a bedrock of support and encouragement from the very beginning. You are an amazing woman. I wish I could meet you face to face some day. When I have been down, I have reread some of your posts and been uplifted and felt supported through the miles. Everyone on this board has faced his or her own challenges and have survived, even succeeded. What a blessing we are for each other. Monna 389/203/159
deeno
on 1/18/07 12:20 am - Kokomo, IN
Even though I haven't been a regular poster for a while....I've been a lurker for some time. No one understands like you guys do. Even though my husband had his surgery 2 years before me there are still some things that are very different for us post-op. I think we tell it like it is here, too. I like that. Deeno
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views