Checking in

Monna W.
on 1/16/07 3:02 am - Susanville, CA
Hi July Family, Pam, I am so sorry you are having so much trouble conceiving. My younger sister went through agony 30 years ago trying to get pregnant. The problem was eventually corrected. I pray thing work out for you. Nancy, hang in there with your therapy. Diane, wonderful to see you on the board again. Can't believe your little guy is one already. I am still having great results from m WLS. It has been exactly one month since my heart surgery and I am feeling so wonderful. I do have a little problem with pericardial effusion, but it is correcting itself. My cardiologist said I would continue to lose weight after my heart surgery and she was definitely right. I am down to 204--the onederfuls are within sight. I tried on clothes the other day at the store just for the heck of it. I could wear a size 14 blouse, but my hips still require an 18. I have no clothes at the moment that fit. Things I bought just a couple of months ago hang on me now. My grand-daughter and I can sit in the same chair--what an experience!!! I was never able to do that with my own children. I still have an umbilical hernia that I need to have fixed. When I fully recover from my heart surgery, I'll see about it. Then maybe I can wear a size 16 pant. Hope everyone is staying warm. It has not been above freezing in over a week here. No snow, lots of sunshine, but cold as can be. Monna 389/204/159
IrishIze
on 1/16/07 3:41 am - NJ
Monna - I'm so glad you're getting and feeling healthy again. You sure have been through the mill, but I'm sure it's all worth it to feel as good as you do again. When you get the hernia repaired will they do a TT? I'm jealous that you are still losing. What is a typical day for you foodwise? Hugs, Nancy
deeno
on 1/18/07 12:17 am - Kokomo, IN
Monna Great news--awesome to hear that you are getting healthier as we speak. Heart troubles can really slow you down. I'm so glad that you are feeling well. Size 14.....I'm jealous!! Awesome. Isn't it fantastic how the little things like sitting in a chair with your grandbaby can mean so much to you? I agree w/ Nancy--look into a tummy tuck when they repair your hernia. I mean, you're already laid out on the table...might as well git 'er done! Keep up the great work. Diana (down 3 pounds since Jan. 2---yea!!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views