Healthy 1/15 thru 1/21

(deactivated member)
on 1/14/07 11:24 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Not pregnant. I have a hysteroscopy and an HSG scheduled for Thursday. My RE wants to rule out my uterus as the problem...or fix anything that might be a problem in there. Taking a break from trying for a baby this month...at least, a break from meds and IUIs. If it happens on its own, great! I had a DECENT week last week. Not terrific, but better than I've had in a long time. Still no exercise, and calories were somewhere around 1800. I'm finding it very hard to get those calories back down. If I could cut out the snacking, I'd be doing awesome, but I get home at 230 every day, and dinner isn't until 6. We could have dinner earlier, but that would just make the evenings my snack time instead. For Christmas, Caitlin got one of those PS2 dance mats. I'm going to try and do that for exercise a couple days this week. I also need to use my treadmill and weights that are collecting dust in the basement. I prefer to walk outside, but the weather is crummy now, and I find the treadmill so boring that I dread it. It's a struggle, but it's getting better. Pamela
deeno
on 1/15/07 3:08 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi Pam! I stuggled with infrtility. Had the HSG test done (no picnic, but I've had worse tests, too--good news is pain didn't last too long. Unfortunately didn't solve or find my problem). My little one turns one this week (adopted). He's a real joy--best thing that ever happened to us. I wish you luck with your infertility journey--not an easy one, especially when paired with weight loss. All those hormones....yikes. I couldn't lose weight at all during that time despite tons of exercise and a 1500 calorie diet. Stick to it though. Eating right will fell better, be better for your future baby, and be a good role model for your daughter. Deeno
IrishIze
on 1/15/07 9:35 pm - NJ
Pam, I'm sorry you've had disappointment yet again this month. I know it sounds cliche, but things happen when they're meant to, so try and be patient even though you want this so badly!!! It sounds like you're trying hard to at least keep an eye on calories, so hey, that's a plus. I've been doing well - down from 188 lbs. on January 1 to 176 lbs. this morning, so I can't complain. I've been exercising at least 30 minutes every day too, and on Monday nights I have my tap dancing class which runs over an hour. I feel better, the clothes aren't as tight and I don't feel that panic that I'm out of control, so it's worth it to me to do without the sweets and carbs. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views