Healthy 1/8 thru 1/14

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/07 6:52 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I managed three good days, anyway. Already this week is looking much better. Today will be my third good day in a row, and I even exercised yesterday. I plan to exercise at least twice more this week. My anniversary is Saturday, and I do plan to indulge...but not until then. No baby news yet. I did take a test this afternoon, and there's definitely a pinkish line...BUT, it could be from an HCG booster shot I had 8 days ago or an evaporation line. Usually I can tell an evap line, but this time it's faintly pink, so I'm not so sure. I won't test again until Saturday. Hopefully I will have good news. If not, no big deal. I'll have more testing while taking the month off. Then we'll try a few more rounds with injectible drugs. If still no baby, then we're going to try naturally. And if it STILL doesn't happen, then it was meant to be. So mentally, I'm in a very good place right now, no matter what the outcome. I hope everyone has a great week!
IrishIze
on 1/9/07 10:55 pm - NJ
Pamela - I'm so glad you're feeling better about things. I'm sure it will help with the baby process - so will eating healthier and exercising! I'm still doing well, I lost another pound so I'm down 10 lbs from last Tuesday to 178 - even though I went off last night and had some pretzels and a whole package of Graham crackers. Today is my son's 21st birthday and he wants Domino's for dinner - that's fine - I'll get thin crust and have mostly the topping. My dad is bringing one of those giant chocolate chip cookies, and I'm hoping to decline entirely - I'm afraid it will set me off. I haven't been exercising every day - I just can't get motivated - although tap class has started back up and I do practice every day. I just don't think it's enough. Oh well, I have to have something to work on!! Hope all is well with all of you! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views