What, another post????

IrishIze
on 1/4/07 10:23 pm - NJ
Well, I'm feeling good, doing the right thing and losing weight, so of course I'm posting! I find it helps me to kind of journal. I lost another pound, so I was 179 lbs. this morning - soooooo much better than 188!! I seem to have lost the compulsion - I'm able to eat in the evening and not crave more. I did the liquid diet for two days and I think the pouch shrunk a bit. I had some chicken last night and after about 4 bites, I was feeling a bit full and sick, so I quit. I'm really glad to have that feeling back. The therapist and I discussed the compulsion. He doesn't like the idea of liquids, he thinks I should try to structure my eating throughout the day, but he's not getting the 'compulsion' part of it. I told him I wanted be at a little more comfortable weight before I test those waters. Once I reach 175, I will test eating breakfast early, then a healthy lunch and dinner. If it ends up I get the compulsion again, where I can't stop thinking about eating, I will go back to liquid. I'm keeping my intake on fitday to make sure I'm getting in my protein and fairly good amount of calories. I'm also exercising 30 minutes a day, drinking lots of water and taking my vitamins. I feel better about myself and some of the funk has lifted. Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 1/5/07 12:25 am
Hi Nancy!!! That's great news! You are back on track and I am happy for you. I have a bit of great news myself. I got on the scale and I am back at 182! Its amazing how just a few days of unscrupulous behavior can turn into extra pounds before you know it. I'm glad to be back where I was, so now I can work on getting in those 170's. I've been hovering around the 183 mark for over a year I'm sure. As long as I go to work, I exercise, so now I've got to focus on that snacking thing that gets me. Teah
IrishIze
on 1/5/07 1:51 am - NJ
WooHoo for you Teah!! Looks like we've both gotten ourselves under some semblance of control! It gives me hope and it helps me to realize that I can do anything with just a bit of grit and determination. Let's keep hanging in there and let's both aim for 170!!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 1/5/07 2:06 am - Oxnard, CA
HI Nancy!!! Well I wish I can say I've been as good as you ladies have been! But I'm not doing too bad today. I have been fighting a bug all week and well just haven't made the best food choices. But I feel a bit better today. Going to have a protein shake for lunch and made some homemade chili for dinner. We can do this, we just need to stick together!!!! Love ya!
IrishIze
on 1/5/07 2:23 am - NJ
Hi Michelle! Sorry you're not feeling so hot - there's a lot of viruses going on here in the northeast too... You're right - we can do it if we have each other to support us through the tough times and cheer us on when we're successful. Love ya back!! N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views