I'm off track.....

on my W.
on 1/4/07 12:53 am - Canada
Hello to all, I am sitting here after finishing toast and having tea with left over cookies from the holidays. there is something terribly wrong about posting while eating carbs......I think I could eat the kitchen sink...I am on a real eating binge and have been for a week. Graze all day......it I don't stop I'll be the size of a cow again.... I need to start tomorrow on liquids again. I can't believe I am holding at 159 but one of these days I am going to get on and it will jump about 5 pounds so I should take matters into my own hands before that happens. No reason I can't exercise either.....I have had my holiday carbs..now back with the plan...but that is what I said yesterday and I didn't start today. OK...Friday the 5th is the day.......Lazy in Canada..... Hugs to all, Karen 299 - 159- 149
IrishIze
on 1/4/07 2:16 am - NJ
Oh yeah - been there - done that. I binged on bad stuff for the past three weeks and ballooned up to 188 lbs!! I went on a liquid diet on January 2 and lost 7 lbs. overnight. I lost another this morning, so I'm down to 180. I'm sticking to liquids during the day and having a piece of chicken and some Eggbeaters in the evening. I'm trying to get out of the snacking habit, but if I do snack, it's WW Flakes & Fiber cereal - only a palmful. I'm trying to keep my little fingers busy and have taken up crocheting. I started getting up early to do my WATP - did it for two days and today I said NO and hit the snooze button! I plan to do it when I get home today. In the end, we're the only ones who can make changes in our lives. I know it's up to me to make the decision of whether I want to be slim and healthy or fat and sick. I just have to realize that slim and healthy takes work and discipline. In all actuality, it's like I never had the surgery. I can eat anything and as much of anything that I want - haven't been sick in months. I'm toying with the idea of eating some plain tuna out of the can - that's always been something that has made me sick. I might just try it to see if anything works any more. It sounds like we're all experiencing the fact that our stomach's have stretched and our bodies have adapted to the surgery. At least that's what I think happens. Tap dancing starts back up next Monday, so I'm really looking forward to that, otherwise I'm in a funk.... Hugs, and hang in there! Nancy
on my W.
on 1/4/07 8:54 pm - Canada
Thanks Nancy, Well today is Friday and I have started with just a coffee and will see if I can keep the liquids going. I need to mix up some protein drinks and that will keep me going. We are all so close to goal that I think we are all needing a swift kick in the behinds......let's make 2007 the lucky 7 year where we make it and introduce some small lifestyle changes that will continue. Hugs to all. Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views