He proposed - she said YES! :)

AngelFlyingHappy
on 12/31/06 1:21 am - Oxnard, CA
What a wonderful way to start the new year! I'm engaged!!!! The love of my life proposed to me last night on bended knee! After kissing many many frogs, I've finally found my true love and this is just so exciting. Something I never thought would happen to a girl like me! We don't have a date yet, but I'm sure it will be sometime in 2008. 2007 is just too busy of a year for our family. I just had to share my news!! This week is a very emotional week for me as we are coming up on the date that I lost my Mom two years ago. So I just can't help but feel she approves and is smiling down on us! I always tell everyone that she's the one that led me to him. Our engagment is a little bittersweet because my finaces' 85 year old father was admitted to the hospital last night. My fiances' original plan was to ask me tonight just before midnight, but with the unsurity of his father's condition and the realization that life can be so short, he didn't want to wait any longer. So please say a prayer for his Dad today. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful and fun New Year and that 2007 brings much love, happiness and good health!!! Thank you for taking the time to read this!!! Michelle PS: I'm getting married! Woohoo!!!
on my W.
on 12/31/06 4:46 am - Canada
Wow....Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is terrific.......Enjoy the planning and the year ahead. That is wonderful news. I will certainly say a prayer for your fiance's father.....leave all in God's hands....Happy New Year to all Karen. 299 - 157- 149
GailD
on 1/1/07 6:11 am - Racine, WI
Congrats, Michelle! What an exciting way to start the new year! You'll have to be sure to keep us all posted on the wedding plans! Take care! Gail D.
IrishIze
on 1/2/07 1:28 am - NJ
Oh Michelle, I'm so happy for you!!! You deserve the absolute best that life has to offer and I'm so glad you found your true love!! Have fun planning your wedding and please keep us informed. Sending up prayers for your honey's Dad. Hugs and Kisses, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 1/2/07 6:47 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Michelle, congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Pamela
us2bfat C.
on 1/2/07 6:59 am - selden, NY
woooooo hooooooooo that is awesome !!!! im sorry about his dad but i will pray for him ..........but married wooooo hooooooooo gonna be hell planning get ready for the ride of your life!!!! congrats again Stacy
sradcli74
on 1/2/07 10:43 pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is wonderful news!!! Teah
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits