Happy Holidays

sradcli74
on 12/19/06 10:59 pm
Hi Everyone, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Healthy Holiday season. Today is my last day of wor****il 1/3 I plan to keep up my fitness routine while I am home and knock the dust off of the treadmill and gazelle that I have. Keep your fingers crossed for me. It has been a truly wonderful year and I look forward to next year, and keeping my new found fitness habit going. I also resolve to make a change in my eating habits so that I can see 170 by March 1. I'm still at 182, so that would be a 12 pound loss over 2 months, I think that is very realistic. Once I reach the 170 mark on March 1, then I will set another mini goal, depending on how I feel at that weight because I don't want to be super skinny. What are you looking forward to in the new year? Teah
IrishIze
on 12/20/06 11:59 pm - NJ
Hi Teah and everyone! I am aiming for the New Year to be one of change for me. I plan to incorporate exercise and jump start my weight loss with a trip back to the basics. I am not going wild during the holidays - I'm eating a few things that I shouldn't but trying to be aware and make good choices. If I can maintain during the holidays, I will be very happy. I wish you all a very happy, healthy and peaceful holiday season. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views