MTL Monday thru Friday (12/4)

(deactivated member)
on 12/3/06 8:32 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Last week started off well, but went downhill when a huge ice storm moved through. Being home from school for four days in a row (plus a half day Wednesday) really disrupts my routine, and I can't seem to handle that. I'm in the 2WW again. Hopefully we'll get some happy news in a couple of weeks. This week, I'm trying to focus better on what foods I'm choosing, not just their calorie content. I know that I eat too many pre-packaged foods and not enough fruits and vegetables. I'm still planning on having my microwave meals for lunch (Healthy Choice brand), but dinner is going to start looking different. As for exercise...I told myself I'd do a minimum of 15 minutes each day. So of course, I did nothing yesterday. Have a great week! Pamela
sradcli74
on 12/3/06 10:00 pm
Hi Pamela, Thanks for keeping these posts going. I worked out four days in a row last week. Then friday with the storm, i didn't go to work, so I had 3 days at home and boy did it disrupt my eating as well. I tried to focus on doing house work and laundry, etc, etc, but every time I walked past the kitchen, I swear I had to put something in my mouth. Never mind that I had fruit and yogurt in the fridge, I grabbed a chip, a cookie, popcorn, anything but the healthy stuff. Any progress I made from the excercise is surely wasted. I struggle with this daily, some days I make the best choices, but other days, I can't even begin to explain. Then I try to tell myself that eating those exact things led me to the weight I was before, yet and still it's hard to control. I also skipped exercise this morning. Because I had so much work to do, with being out on Friday. So why am I not working yet? In this time I could have completed my workout. I'm going to try to get down there before the day is over. Have a great week. Teah
on my W.
on 12/5/06 9:56 am - Canada
Hello Girls, Thanks for keeping this post going. I hear you loud and clear....if I am around the house too much I eat...eat...eat and if I am too busy working...I get stressed and eat and eat and eat. There is such a thin line between being too busy and having too much free time. Routine is the key for us all. However...there will always be triggers to do the binge eating for me and I will just have to overcome that. I am going to an xmas party this weekend and I am really careful now...back into the 150's but I can't wait till Sunday because I already have plans to cheat and treat myself......terrible but I know myself and that is exactly what I will do. An who among us can stop at one potatoe chip...not I....take care all.....we are all on the same train that is for sure....kindred spirits......Hugs to all.....Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views