MTL Monday thru Friday (11/27)

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/06 8:52 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, just posting once a week on this thread. Most people have lost interest so it seems pointless, but I do like giving updates (and hearing from others!!) from time to time. Turkey week wasn't quite what I expected. I overdid it at work, which is pathetic because the food wasn't very good. I never did get in any exercise, either, although I DID cut the grass on Friday. The salt moved the scale up a whopping 13 lbs! I was 228 on Friday, then was down to 223 yesterday. That's STILL 8 lbs up from my lowest, and it sucks. I FEEL fat. Saturday and Sunday, I took control. I wasn't PERFECT in my eating, but I chose healthy foods and stayed under 2000 calories both days. I also walked yesterday. My plan for this week is to work on tweaking my calorie level back down to a reasonable amount and to get more exercise. I absolutely refuse to weigh 300+ lbs again! I have an ultrasound on Wednesday...hopefully I have plenty of good eggs. My next IUI should be sometime between Wednesday and next Monday. Third time's a charm, right? I hope the rest of you start posting! Pamela
sradcli74
on 11/27/06 2:55 am
Hi Pamela, I'll keep my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for you. I'm doing well, I actually exercised 3 days last week and one of those days was Thursday morning! I tried not to over do it too much. I enjoyed my turkey and ham and just a spoon of the side dishes. I waited a while and socialized and then had dessert. I did end up taking some food home, and dessert too. But I only ate around the slices of cake and then ended up throwing it away after two days. And guess what I also exercised again today. My scale was up to 185, go figure! But I tried on a pair of pants that would not come past my hips. They were a little tight but they came up and they buttoned. I still haven't had a chance to take measurements. I have to find the time to do that. Teah
Traci K.
on 11/27/06 7:28 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi everyone I don't check in very often. So a weekly thread is probably good. I did okay through Thanksgiving. Turkey didn't seem to set well, neither did much else. So I didn't over do. I'm hanging in there and maintaining weight pretty well. I do seem to bounce up a couple pounds, and then go back down again. Guess that's just normal. I wish I could say I would exercising and doing well with that, but I'm not. I'm more active overall, but not with formal exercise. I am taking my supplements okay, except the chewable calcium I ordered from Bariatric Advantage. I love their other products, but that calcium gags me every time. With me having osteoporosis, I have to take it! So I just ordered some liquid calcium they have. I'll see if that doesn't go down better than those chalky chewable things. I would still like to get plastics done; but don't know that I will any time soon. Too many other things going on in life to use up my money - so plastic sugery will have to wait. Traci
IrishIze
on 11/27/06 9:24 pm - NJ
Hi All, I do check in here every day - usually a couple of times, but don't always post depending on whether or not I've got an eating plan or not. I'm doing OK - I still have problems with stress eating and comfort eating, and I'm trying to work around that. I set a limit of 180 lbs. and refuse to go over that. I weigh every day and seem to be hovering around 175 - 176. I'm not actively trying to lose at this point - not in the mood. I'm aiming for a new start for New Year's but not going to go overboard beforehand. Pamela - you're in my prayers and I know soon we'll hear the happy news!! Love you all and hope you all have a great week. Hugs, Nancy
on my W.
on 11/29/06 6:54 am - Canada
Pamela and all, Well I do check in fairly often and you deserve the goal medal for keeping us going with your posting. Please don't give up...keep going and keep letting us know about the baby news.....I don't post often...I am ususaly at work and don't post on that computer but I do check and look forward to seeing everyone's success. I am still hovering in the 160's and have just started back on the liquids to try and get to goal. I have been so busy that I often put myself last and don't get all the protein, water, vitamins and exercise that I need....there is no excuse....I need to put me first but that is hard....keep posting eveyone.....I do think we are stronger when we are together...it is a long lonely road and the holidays are a mixed blessing....I know I can't gain 20 pounds like other years but still sometimes I want to try all this food and I just can't anymore so there is a little anger or upset with the fact that nothing settles......or feels good.....when you only have so much room and you love the feeling of eating...the holidays are a real disappointment insofar as food is concerned....I know that that is not the point of the holidays but I think it is hard for people with food issues...hugs to all....let's stay together gals.. Hugs, Karen
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/30/06 3:15 am - Oxnard, CA
I'm here, the holiday season has just proven to be quite busy! I did okay with Turkey week. I love turkey so that is good. I just really wasn't in the mood for much of the other stuff. I did indulge in some pumpkin pie that I made. Lucky for me my kids devour most of it, so it doesnt stay around the house. I've been doing well with my exercise. I got back on track with my cardio and weight training! I hope everyone else had a wonderful week!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views