No Baby...AGAIN

(deactivated member)
on 11/17/06 9:09 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, we're on to cycle 3. IUI will be sometime during the first few days of December. First cycle I had plenty of eggs with bad timing. Second cycle I had one egg with great timing. Third cycle, I plan to have plenty of eggs with great timing. What do you think third time's a charm? I'm hanging in there... Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/18/06 9:59 pm - NJ
Of course the third time's a charm!! Fingers, toes, eyes crossed that it happens this time! I know how stressful it is and how it consumes your whole life - been there, done that and the happy news is that it works! Hang in there Pamela and try to stay as stress-free as possible.... Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 11/19/06 4:49 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Thanks, Nancy. I'll just keep fighting for this baby until the doctor says it's hopeless or we go broke. How are things with you? Have you gotten anywhere with your son? I'm sorry that things are so stressful for you right now. I know it has to be hard... Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/20/06 1:39 am - NJ
Thanks for asking, Pam. My son has been staying at friends and I don't really know what's going on with him. He came home last evening and said he had nowhere to stay, could he sleep at the house, so I said OK. We didn't mention the word JOB or WORK. I hope he knows he can't stay at the house any longer since he obviously hasn't gotten work yet. I'm going to tell him that it was hard enough asking him to leave the first time, I don't want to have to tell him again. It's also sad around the holidays. He told my Dad he's coming to my niece's house for Thanksgiving, but he told me he's going to his friend's house. That hurts me. He doesn't talk to me unless he wants something. BUT, I'm going to wait him out. I have to stay strong and be tough or I will be saddled with a 30 year old lump living at my house and I'll be working through what should be my retirement.... Sigh.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views