MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/06 8:19 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Didn't do so well yesterday. It was one of those crummy-weather evenings. I didn't feel like cooking or running out somewhere to get something, so we ordered pizza. I also ate chocolate, even though I didn't really want it. THEN I ate a bagel at work because...well, because they were there. Despite all that, including the salty pizza, I'm still at 218. Not even PMS water. What gives?? Still waiting for AF to show up. She's officially late, but between the cramps and the negative pregnancy test this morning, I imagine that she's SOMEWHERE. She's just trying to make me crazy, I think. I'm going to go ahead and call my RE and see if they'll order the clomid anyway and allow me to take it on day 3 of my next cycle. Depending on when she arrives, day 3 might be a Sunday, and I can't take the clomid unless I have it beforehand. Taking the clomid on days 3-7 gave me 3 eggs...days 5-9 only gave me 1, which is why I'm nervous about getting this ordered. Today SHOULD be okay. It will be a busy day, at any rate. I have to work (of course), go to the grocery store, and then spend 1 1/2 hours with my daughter at Girl Scouts (first meeting, have things to go over and I have to be there). B: english muffin L: school lunch...Thanksgiving meal...turkey, etc. D: FINALLY, the pasta Exercise: probably nothing Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/15/06 11:47 pm - NJ
I didn't do too well yesterday either. I guess the aggravation with my son and the fact that even tough I'm being REALLY good, I still gain, I ate a few cookies and some pretzels. Nothing terrible, but I always forget that even a little sugar gives me such abdominal cramps and gas the next day - so of course, I'm suffering today. We have the office Thanksgiving dinner today - not even feeling hungry. I'm going to see how it goes today. I really have no plans, but will try and be good if for no other reason than it will help me feel better. Hugs, Nancy
curlysue92
on 11/16/06 2:34 am - Demopolis, AL
B: 2 bacon, egg, cheese muffins L: soy chicken and cauliflower & cheese (left overs) D: I don't know yet. --I've been thinking about it S: Protein shake Excercise: walked 50 minutes this morning Water: I was hoping to get in at least 110 oz. of water, but so far I have only gotton in 16 oz. --That's pitiful!! I have been really busy here at work today. However, it is only noon so maybe I can still get in what I need.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views