MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 11/14/06 8:25 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I nearly stuck to plan yesterday...about 1650 calories and NOT exercise. I would have done GREAT if it hadn't been for the chocolate I ate. The funny thing is, I didn't even WANT the chocolate, and it turned my stomach after I ate it. Of course, I ate it anyway. B: english muffin L: microwave meal D: NOW we'll have the pasta S: ?? Exercise: 15 walking Have a great day!
IrishIze
on 11/14/06 9:17 pm - NJ
I did OK yesterday until about 8:30 PM. I broke down and had some pretzels and then added some cream cheese to them.... Still in all, I was under 1000 calories - but still holding at 176. I really don't get it. I literally have to starve myself in order to lose weight... Perhaps part of the problem is constipation...I haven't gone in a few days (TMI, I know... ) and I woke up at 4:00 AM with such discomfort in my abdomen. Maybe I'll have a cup of Smooth Move tea later on and see if that helps. Things are still crummy on the homefront. My younger son moved back home a month ago and has not gotten a job. I am already financially strapped, he knows this, and I just don't know why he's not even looking. I think it's become a standoff. I've asked him to sit down and we'll talk about it but he tells me the more I mention getting a job, the less he wants to do it. Well, on Friday I told him if he didn't have a job by Tuesday he needed to leave. Of course his weekend was spent with his friends and going to shows, etc and he didn't look for a job. Nothing on Monday either, so yesterday I told him he had to go. He asked for a few more days, and told me if I didn't mention a job, then he would look. I told him this isn't about me, it's about him. He's the one making the decision and I resent him putting me in the position to have to ask him to leave. He left with his friend yesterday and this morning, just as I was leaving for work he came back home. I asked what he was doing there and he acted like our conversation never happened yesterday. He went into his room and locked the door. I knocked and told him I was serious - he needed to leave. He told me to go away. I threatened the police and he told me go ahead. Of course he knows I wasn't prepared to do that - I had to get to work. So, he's home and sleeping and meanwhile my older son and I work and my younger son stays home and eats us out of house and home. I put a password on the PC at home so he can't use it. If he's still around this weekend I just may have to call the police to have him removed. It just kills me because the answer is so simple - all he has to do is get a job...that's all. I don't think it's unreasonable at all. This is, of course, breaking my heart. Between my mom passing away last month and this I feel like giving up. I can't do anything to comfort myself either - no drinking, no smoking, no food.... I'm just so down in the dumps I feel like crying all the time. Jeesh, sorry for the ramble - I guess I just had to get it out of my system. Anyway, the plan is: B: Protein drink L: Protein drink D: Turkey tenderloin with carrots S: WW Flakes and Fiber & Atkins caramel bar (I threw the rest of the pretzels away this morning... ) Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views