"Wow" moment!!

curlysue92
on 11/14/06 3:33 am - Demopolis, AL
I had another "wow" moment the other night. My husband, child, and I went shopping out of town. It was really cold outside and when I got out of the vehicle, I froze my butt off (literally)!!! My rear end has NEVER been cold. I guess because I had so much "cushion" back there. It really made me feel good. (not the cold part... ha!)
(deactivated member)
on 11/14/06 8:28 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Isn't it amazing how cold a person can get? I'm cold ALL the time, even when others are sweating. That's terrific that you've noticed a cold butt being a side affect of getting skinny! Next thing you know, it'll be your armpits! Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/14/06 8:59 pm - NJ
It's funny how we notice little things like being cold! When I was carrying that extra 100 lbs. I was always hot - now it seems I'm always freezing! Congrats on your 'wow' moment! Hugs, Nancy
Monna W.
on 11/23/06 5:33 am - Susanville, CA
I've been cold since I woke up from surgery. I asked my surgeon why he was messing with my hypothalmus when he was supposed to be in my gut. He just laughed. But seriously, I woke up cold and haven't been warm since. Thank goodness our car has a butt warmer in the passenger seat. It works wonders. Monna 389/206/159
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views