MTL Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 11/13/06 9:25 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay...so I'm down 4 of the 7 lbs that I was up. I'm not sure how I could lose water weight while suffering from PMS...that doesn't make much sense. I'll take it, though! Now if only the evil AF would show up, I could get the next cycle rolling. I'm ready to move on...maybe have good news for Christmas. Or my wedding anniversary in January. Or Valentine's Day. The list goes on and on... I stuck to my plan yesterday, with just a tweak here and there. I came in under 1300 calories, a MAJOR accomplishment! I also walked around the block for 15 minutes. Today's plan: B: english muffin, OJ L: microwave meal D: pasta S: ?? Exercise: 15 walking Have a good day! Pamela back to 218 (just 3 to go!)
IrishIze
on 11/14/06 2:23 am - NJ
Hi all, I thought I did pretty well yesterday - 2 protein drinks, a cheese omelet, a protein bar and about 10 fries. I also did an hour of tap dancing and guess what? I was up two pounds this morning to 176!! What the HE77 is that?????? I'm trying not to get discouraged and hoping maybe it's just that I'm retaining water or am a bit constipated. Anyway, I'm going to continue on today with the regular protein drinks for breakfast and lunch, turkey tenderloin and carrots for dinner, and a protein bar and WW cereal for snacks. I'm really busy at work today, so just popping in! Hugs, Nancy
curlysue92
on 11/14/06 3:21 am - Demopolis, AL
B: 2 sausage, egg & cheese muffins L: Chicken Spinach Parmesan D: Soy Chicken with cauliflower & cheese S: Protein Drink (I know this is a repeat from yesterday. I usually eat leftovers for a day or two) Excercise: walked 45 minutes Water: I plan on drinking at least 124 ounces. Yesterday I drank 123. Carol 348/188/167 (21 pounds away from goal!!!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views