MTL Monday

(deactivated member)
on 11/12/06 8:35 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm pretty sure there's not going to be a baby in July. I have all of my PMS symptoms, including daily breakouts. So now I'm pretty much just waiting to start all over again. This time, though, I'm taking the clomid on days that will guarantee me more than one egg. While it totally sucks, I'm not devastated. Just keep trying, right? It will happen. In the meantime, I REALLY need to focus on getting back down around 1200 calories. Yesterday I was at 1650 which isn't bad, but the calories creep up and up, and so do the numbers on the scale. 7 up now. I also need to get into a regular exercise routine. The only thing I have going for me is that I'm taking my vitamins every day. Here's my plan: B: english muffin L: microwave meal D: chicken pot pie S: ? Exercise: 15 (minimum) walking Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/12/06 10:40 pm - NJ
Hi Pam - Keep on trying - it will happen when it's supposed to happen. Try not to stress to much because that doesn't help. I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I was still 174 this morning - it's OK because I did snack on pretzels a bit yesterday. I'm back at work and I find it easier to stay on track, so I'm hoping for a decent day. Here's the plan: B: Protein drink L: Protein drink D: not sure - we're going to the diner after tap dancing tonight - I'll stick with a diet plate or meat of some sort. S: Atkins caramel fudge bar; WW Flakes & Fiber Exercise: an hour of tap at class plus some practice beforehand. Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 11/13/06 2:04 am
Hi, I'm in to give my report, can I say that the weekend sucked! I got on the scale and saw a two pound loss..181...so . Well I get on the scale this morning and I am right back where I started 183. I know the culprit, me and my snacking. It's also Nature Time, so that may contribute too. But I know I gotta get a handle on the grazing. This morning I was oh so good. No snacking, nothing, not even a thought about it. I got in a good workout too. Breakfast Protein Smoothie Lunch Baked Fish and Mixed Salad Greens with lo cal dressing Snack Yogurt Dinner Baked Chicken and Broccoli w/Rice
curlysue92
on 11/13/06 2:45 am - Demopolis, AL
I had a pretty good weekend. Not only did I lose the 7 pounds that I previously talked about the other day, I dropped another pound or two. The scales look like 188. I have NEVER weighed that!! If I did weigh that, I was probably 10 years old or something. Here is my plan for today: B: 2 Sausage, egg cheese muffins (1 carb) L: Chicken Spinach Parmesan (3 carbs) D: Broiled Soy Chicken and Moca-Foni & Cheese (Cauliflower & Cheese) (3 carbs) S: Probably my Low Carb Cheesecake (2 carbs) and/or Protein Shake (3 carbs) Excercise: Walked 50 minutes
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/13/06 3:45 am - Oxnard, CA
HI there, The weekend was one full of snacking. Luckily the scale was kind. Back on track today!! B: Banana, didn't have time for anything else. L. Ham and cheese roll ups D: Baked Pork Chops No snacks today, didn't bring any so that I think is better! I'll exercise and lift weights for an hour tonight. Have a great day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views