Just checking in...

IrishIze
on 11/11/06 5:28 am - NJ
I said I'd be here this weekend, and I'm trying to stay true to my word. It's a gorgeous day here in the northeast - nearly 70 degrees - so I took a nice long walk with the dog and raked for about 90 minutes. I was down another pound today to 174, and I'm feeling good about myself again. My eating plan for today is about the same as yesterday - going to have chicken parm for dinner tonight! YUM!!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Hugs, Nancy
Mary M.
on 11/11/06 11:19 pm - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Just dropping you a note to say hello!!! It has been awhile since I posted here, however, I do lurk and am glad to see that you fabulous ladies are still working on your lifestyle commitment changes. I applaud all your efforts and keep you in my prayers, as this is a day-to-day battle for each of us. All is well with me I finally completed my graduate work. As a gift to myself, I had my first round of plastics a lower body lift and breast lift. Next round is scheduled in February a thigh plasty, possibly implants and an arm lift (depends how long the thigh plasty will take and how well I am doing). I am now back to fulltime exercising and have been able to maintain my weight loss. Take care. Mary M. 415/159
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views