MTL Friday

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/06 9:38 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Didn't stick to plan yesterday. Not even close. Well, breakfast was okay. B: english muffin L: the microwave meal I didn't eat yesterday D: probably going out to eat...SUPPOSED to be going to a candle party that will also have food S: anything I eat that's not on the list Exercise: forget it I'm still sitting on 220, 5 up from my lowest. It sucks. I feel fat. Have a good weekend! Pamela
sradcli74
on 11/9/06 10:46 pm
I had a horrible eating day yesterday. Too many snacks. I did get a good workout in this morning. Bad news about the protein drinks guys. They expire on the 16th. I'm glad I pulled them out. I'm going to try to do 2 drinks a day for the next week. I'll have one to replace breakfast and one later in the day if I want a snack. Before they go bad. I'm sure then that by the end of the week I should see some kind of movement in that scale. Today, Breakfast Protein Drink Lunch Lowfat Chicken Salad w/ Wheat Crackers Dinner Fish and Salad Snacks Yogurt Proten Drink Have a great one. Teah
IrishIze
on 11/9/06 11:54 pm - NJ
Teah - Just a thought about the protein drinks - do they actually go bad on the 16th or is it the last sale date? A lot of times it's the last sale date - after that the product is usually good for awhile. Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 11/10/06 12:10 am
Hey Nancy, What's shakin? I was thinking that I'd be ok, if I went past that date, because I only have 12, so even if I drank one per day, I'd only have them until the 22nd. The date on the can says best by November 16. I'm going to shoot for 2 per day. But I'm thinking that the worst that could happen is that the protein is not effective anymore? Take Care, Teah
IrishIze
on 11/10/06 12:07 am - NJ
Hi everyone, Had a pretty good day yesterday. I walked for about 40 minutes and also did a bit of dancing. I ate a few more things then I had planned, but still stayed under 1000 calories and lost another pound, so I'm down from 180 to 175! Ten more to go. We'll see how long this lasts - the weekend's coming up and that's where I run into trouble. I was thinking yesterday that every time I go off my diet and eat like a crazy person, I wonder whether or not I'll be able to get back and I get so scared. I'm glad I'm back on board. I made a few attempts and couldn't do it, but finally got motivated enough when I saw the 180. Here's the plan for today: B: Protein drink L: Protein drink D: Diet Coke chicken, shrimp S: WW Flakes & Fiber, Atkins carmel fudge protein bar Totals: Calories: 975 Carbs: 30 Protein: 132 Hope everyone has a great day - I'll be here this weekend too! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views