MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/06 9:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
About 1800 calories yesterday...I think. I actually walked for 15 minutes with daughter and dog...it was a REALLY nice day outside! I'm STILL up 5 pounds, but I can tell that I'm full of water (not the whole 5, I'm sure!). Hopefully the water is from sodium and not PMS...that would suck. B: english muffin L: microwave meal D: salad is on the menu, but it depends on what hubby wants to do since it's payday S: ?? Exercise: 15 walking Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/8/06 10:39 pm - NJ
I stuck to my plan pretty much - ended around 800 calories, 38 carbs and 83 protein. I lost another pound so I'm down to 176. Today is going to be tough because it's the guy in the next cube's birthday. He's got Kudo's bars, bagels, cake, choc covered pretzels (I'm obsessing about those!). I have to be strong. If I start with one, I won't stop, so I'm just going to pretend they're not there.... I didn't do too much exercise yesterday - I practice my tap and step dancing every hour or so for about 5 minutes each time. My knees and legs are sore so I must be doing something! Today's a beautiful day so I will definitely go for a 30 minute walk. Here's the meal plan for today: B: EAS AdvantEdge protein drink L: Same D: Diet Coke chicken and cauliflower S: WW Flakes & Fiber cereal; Atkins caramel fudge bar Totals: Calories: 802 Carbs: 28 Protein: 106 Hope everyone has a GREAT day!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/9/06 1:12 am - Oxnard, CA
What is Diet Coke Chicken? You gotta share that one!!! My week has been good, I dropped 4 pounds so far after being stalled for God knows how long. Next week is my PS consult. I'm so nervous and apprehensive about showing myself! Yikes!! B: SF Hot chocolate and maybe a protein bar, not hungry this morning L: Ham and Cheese Rollups D: Making spaghetti for the family. I'll probably have ham roll ups or something protein. S: Applesauce Have a great day!
IrishIze
on 11/9/06 1:32 am - NJ
Diet Coke chicken is a dish I learned while on Weigh****chers. I take 4 - 6 boneless chicken breasts (I use the Tyson frozen). In a large skillet mix together about 3/4 can of diet Coke and 1 cup of ketchup. I also add some sliced onion. Place the chicken breasts in the mixture and simmer for about 45 minutes, turning the chicken once. At the end I also add some sliced canned mushrooms. The chicken comes out tender and juicy, and if you let the sauce sit a bit it thickens. Yummy, and one of my staples.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views