Happy Sunday July Babies!!!

jewelcrown
on 11/4/06 8:37 pm
I had given up on this board... shame on me... it's jumping again! Yeah!!! Well... I kicked the nutritionist to the curve. I cannot handle white carbs. Go figure! Went to see my regular doctor who has put me on the South Beach Diet which has carbs from vegetables and fruits and limited starches like sweet potatoes. It seems to be working. I ballooned up to 230 quickly under the nutritionist's plan... now I'm back down to 223. It was very easy. This diet doesn't require calorie counting. You eat until you are satisfied which is not hard since the pouch is still working. Eating until you are satisfied also helps with that head hunger that gets the best of me often. Guess what! I'm dating, something I haven't done in over 14 years. I'm as giddy as a school girl and having fun. I have a new goal of at least 5 lbs per month. I thinks really attainable now. I want to at the doctor's goal of 168 be our 3rd rebirthday in July 2007. I think it's attainable! Hugs!! Denise
sradcli74
on 11/6/06 12:26 am
That's GREAT!!! Everything, the loss, the new diet and the new man!!! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Take Care, Teah
IrishIze
on 11/7/06 1:04 am - NJ
Hi Denise! So nice to see you here - I was afraid this board was going to peter out and die, but I should have known better!! I'm getting back on the wagon too - too much carby, comfort-food, stress eating and I found myself ballooning up to 180. Now I have to be good and I have to be strong - my July baby friends help keep me strong and on track, so I'll be around. Woo-hoo on the dating!! I haven't had a date in about 15 years either...still don't know if I'm ready.... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views