Miss all of you....

on my W.
on 11/5/06 8:41 am - Canada
Hello to all, I will apologize to all of you for dropping out of the loop. I have been so busy with a sick mom (who is better now...but is 62 and went in to cardiac arrest early October and then in to ICU for some time to figure out what was what).I have been reading the board every so often but always seem so rushed...however...I can tell we are dwindling and that is not good. I will certainly try to get back and support all of my buddies. I remeber you in my prayers and know that we are all on a different journey. I have gained about 5 pounds and can tell in my clothes so I need to get back on track and my past tells me that liquids is the only way...the protein diet and back to basics. We can do this folks.....Xmas is a nice goal date so how about some new goals for those presents for ourselves under the tree.?????????????????? My Xmas goal is to be in the 149 range..........even if it is just a flicker on the scales...I will take that....... Hugs to all, Karen
IrishIze
on 11/7/06 1:10 am - NJ
Hey Karen - I dropped out of the loop too - had a lot of stuff going on in my life. I'm back and I'm raring to go - gonna lose at least 15 lbs. and start my exercising again. I look back and I realize I felt better, looked better and slept better when I was eating right and exercising, so I'm trying to keep myself motivated. Right now my goal is 165 - I think I would be very happy to get there and stay there. Let's keep on trying - together! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views