MTL Friday

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/06 8:46 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
The first part of my day looked absolutely great yesterday. I even walked those 15 minutes! The evening, not so much. For dinner, I had St. Louis Bread Company and got a french onion soup with baguette and a small caesar salad (which is pretty healthy by their calorie counts). I also picked up a bagel and light cream cheese, which I INTENDED to eat for breakfast. WELL...I ate the bagel, one of my husband's Taco Bell tacos, leftover lasagna, and a couple pieces of candy. Now, this was not all in one sitting...I ate dinner too early, and I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping, so I stuffed the lasagna and candy down near midnight. If I hadn't had those, I would have done pretty good for the day. Maybe today... This morning, I go in for my IUI. Hopefully this month will result in a baby. With one egg, I'm kind of nervous that it won't work out. But the timing appears awesome! B: cereal with banana L: Subway turkey & Soup D: NOW we'll have the hashbrowns and cheese (daughter went out for dinner last night with grandparents, so I didn't end up cooking) and carrots S: I don't know...I rarely ever stick to planned snacks, because I always end up being in the mood for something else Exercise: none today...I'm supposed to take it easy after IUI, although I'm going back to work (which requires me to sit on my behind helping students) Have a great weekend! Pamela
sradcli74
on 11/2/06 10:18 pm
Good Luck on the IUI Pamela. I've been having a great week. I'm really starting to see the results of my workouts. I started on October 9 and I've been going at least 3 times a week. This week I made it four times. No movement in the scale. But I'm losing inches! Its weird how that works. I guess I'm building lots of muscle to replace the fat. Muscle looks so much better. Yesterday I noticed a pair of pants that I wear regularly was really loose in the waist. And today I put on a fitted shirt that used to show all the pudges. But today it lookes svelte. I haven't really changed my eating, except to pay attention to and try to limit the after dinner snacks. Still getting in the protein and now an extra 20 oz of water, with the workouts. Today's plan: Breakfast Turkey Sausage and Applesauce Lunch 1/2 of Junior Gyro w/ tomatoes and fresh cucumbers (none of the creamy sauce, which I'm sure is loaded with calories) Dinner Salad w/ Turkey, Cheese and Egg Snacks Chex Mix Apple This weekend I plan to get out and rake some leaves. Hopefully it's not too cold. Have a great weekend.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/3/06 3:13 am - Oxnard, CA
HI Pam. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya! No plan today because I just failed to plan. But wanted to say HI!! Have a great weekend. See ya on Monday.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views