MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/06 9:10 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I don't know how long I'll keep up with posting, but here goes nothing... Did OKAY yesterday, although I was somewhere near 2000 calories which is way better than I have been doing. Still up 4 lbs, but ONLY 4 and I intend to lose that plus some. B: cereal/banana L: microwave meal D: Hashbrown & Potatoes Supper Bake/carrots S: apple/I've already eaten two pieces of candy (in the middle of the night!) Exercise: 15 minutes of walking...but that's all I'll commit to Have a good day! Pamela
IrishIze
on 11/1/06 10:29 pm - NJ
I'm so glad we're back to the MTL threads! I don't have a definite plan, but I'm sure trying to be careful about what I'm eating. I have already practiced my tap and step dancing for about 15 minutes and I'll try practicing a few more times today. Here's the (sorta) plan: B: Myoplex protein drink L: tuna and some leftover meatloaf D: turkey Sloppy Joe ..that's the plan, and that would be the ideal - but I have some little peanut butter crackers with me as well as a couple of protein bars and some yogurt. I'm sure I'll eat some, if not all of it. Once I start eating it's hard to stop.... I hope everyone has a fantastic day!! Hugs, Nancy
Duval Diva
on 11/1/06 11:43 pm - JACKSONVILLE, FL
Well i been so stress out for the last week i have put back on 14 pounds going from 176 to now 191 i have tried everything i ;m depress i just been doing liquid i dont know how to get back on track and i do my protien drinks i think i have lost ALL motorvation that to get off my Butt to move to loose so ok i am back for Support
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views