COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE

AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/31/06 1:07 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay, I'm incredibly sad because our board has disappeared. Where is everyone and why are you hiding??? Please come back!!! I miss everyone and definitely need my support group back!!!! Happy Halloween!!!
sradcli74
on 10/31/06 4:31 am
Hi Michelle, Teah
Duval Diva
on 10/31/06 5:42 am - JACKSONVILLE, FL
i'm here
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/06 10:00 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I drop by nearly every day, but I don't really have anything to say. I had an ultrasound on my ovaries today. One lone egg this cycle, and I will have my trigger shot tomorrow with my IUI on Friday morning. Last cycle, I had 3 eggs, but they were left a little too long and I only had 23 hours between trigger and IUI instead of the customary 36 (statistics deem that best). SOOOO...the timing this round looks better, but I only have one target. Thankfully, most human beings are born as a result of there only being one egg. I have been eating really poorly. I do just fine through lunch, then totally go nuts. On top of that, I've been eating Halloween candy like crazy. I was on the scale the other day, and was up 4 lbs. Tomorrow starts a new month, and I really need to get myself back under control, because I'm still planning to have a baby one of these days, and I need a healthy body for that. But golly, it sure is hard! Well, that's my update. I hope everyone is doing well! Pamela avoiding the scale
IrishIze
on 11/1/06 12:32 am - NJ
Hi everyone, I always check the board a few times a day, but it's been so quiet! I don't have a lot to tell other than I'm not eating well - still lots of stress in my life. My mom passed away about 3.5 weeks ago and we're still dealing with that. I was very close with my Mom and used to see her every day, so it's quite an adjustment. My son broke up with his girlfriend and is now living back at home. I adore my son, but he's a whirlwind and there is always some sort of drama or something going on. Gone is my quiet little home. He's looking for a job, and with my finances being as dismal as they are, he's unfortunately another strain on me. I am stress eating like crazy - I'm up to 176 lbs. - not good. I would be happy at about 165 and I keep telling myself: "It's just 11 lbs. - you can do it", but something always comes up. I just can't seem to come up with a plan that I can stick to. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get myself back in the groove? I've been taking tap lessons and practicing a lot, so I think that's my saving grace. I would really love to get back to my WATP tapes - 1/2 hour a day and it made such a difference. I need a good kick in the (ever widening) BUTT!!! H-E-L-P!!! Hugs and love, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 11/1/06 3:31 am - Oxnard, CA
One suggestion.........get your butt back to your support buddies who love and adore you!!! I sure do miss you and things just aren't the same since we stopped doing the more to lose posts. I think we all help each other stay on track! Whatcha think? Lost without her support buddies!!! Michelle
Traci K.
on 11/5/06 5:27 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi Michelle! Sorry I haven't been around much at all. Life is just so incredibly busy. I do miss everyone. Traci - holding steady at 150 lbs.
jcordell
on 11/6/06 10:12 am - TX
Hi my July Babies! Man, I am a SLACKER--sorry I haven't been by for so long. My new job in Dallas continues to challenge me in a variety of ways. Travelling for one. Wednesday will be my first jaunt on the corporate jet (quite the experience, from what I understand), to ERIE, PA. I already know I'm gonna freeze my nuts off. Janette, sorry to read about your surgeries. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Nancy, so very sorry to hear about your dear Mother. Hang in there. She is still with you. Everyone else, keep in there and keep up the good work. Happy holidays to you all. All the love, Jeff
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views