HELP

wlwav
on 10/19/06 11:54 am - Pine Hill, NJ
hI EVERYONE I think I need some support here. Can anyone help me out of this mess? I feel like I just want to eat and eat and eat some more. And no it isn't all good eating. I am afraid of putting more weight on but I want to lose more. I just can't seem to stop eating. Anyone have any suggestions??? Any would help. Email me [email protected]. Thanks everyone. Oh I am 2 yrs post-op and have lost 185 lbs.
jewelcrown
on 10/20/06 4:29 am
Hi Linda: I don't have any earthshattering advice to give you... just wanted you to know that you are not alone!!! I suggest re-reading your profile and others to get some inspiration to get you back on track. First and foremost, congratulations on your success to date. The key is somehow turning the switch on in your head for some determination not to go back to where you were. You know... aching back, knees, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. You know you don't want to go back there. I am 2 years post op and have never reached the doctor's goal, although I'm still trying. I take solace in the fact that I haven't regained... but I keep trying. Like you, it's all about finding that switch in your head of determination. You may want to try the "WLS Grad" board... there's a lot more action there... All the best.. Denise
wlwav
on 10/20/06 10:39 am - Pine Hill, NJ
Hi Denise Thanks for responding to my post. I did really good today. I ate only what I was supposed to eat. No I don't want to go back to who I was. I like the new me now. I like being able to go into the Misses dept for clothes and not the plus size. I don't know if it is only around "that time" of the month that this is happening. I guess I will have to pay more attention to that. I don't get it every month anymore, think I am starting menopause but sometimes I think I still get the symptoms. I used to always crave chocolate right before. Because there are times when I can go all day without wanting any food but I eat just to get the protein in. Well anyway, thanks for your help and advice, I will definitely check out the WLS Grad board though. Thanks again Denise. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views