We've all been MIA!

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 10:58 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Where HAVE we all been???? Here's where I have been. To Hell and back. Who would have thought that trying to have a baby would become an all-out obsession? For the last couple of weeks (since the IUI), I have done NOTHING else but surf message boards dealing with trying to have a baby. It honest-to-God was making me crazy...so much to the point that I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown! AND my house never got cleaned! I'm doing better today. I have the first 2 weeks of my next cycle all lined out. I have the potential of becoming pregnant at nearly the same time as my mom got pregnant with me (which was Halloween). One of my online WLS friends is also on the same cycle with me this go-around, so I don't feel so alone. I've deleted all the baby websites that were making me nuts and have been cleaning my house. I figure I'm going to do some painting over the next couple of weeks so that the house is ready for Christmas. Oh, and I've been eating bad. Imagine that. With PMS, I saw the scale reach 222 again, and I nearly flipped out. Today it was back down (okay, only to 218), so that made me feel better. My daughter is up to 80 now (at age 8), so she and I agreed that starting tomorrow, we're both going to try and be healthier. I told her it's okay to be 80, just that it's not healthy on her body until she's a little taller. So anyway...that's where I've been and what I've been doing. I can't promise that I'll be online much, as I am trying my darndest to fill my life with other things so that I can be less stressed out. You know the stress is bad when the antidepressants aren't working! I hope that everyone is doing well, and I really wish everyone would post SOMETHING to let us know that they're still alive and well. Everyone's busy, but golly, I miss the "old days!" Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/20/06 3:21 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi Pam!! I miss the old days too when our board was much more active. It's so sad to come here and see nothing new. I'm doing good, I miss the MTL posts. But its no fun when no one is posting. Life is very busy for us. My sons graduate high school this year and trying to keep up with that schedule and plan for their after high school life, doesn't make much time for anything else. Definitely looking forward to the holidays. I know it will be a little bit bittersweet since both my sons will be moving out next year. And its just such a strange feeling not knowing for sure when we will all be together again for the holidays, especially with one son being in the military. I'm getting totally frustrated, I've been so good lately.......staying on track eating wise, working out like crazy and the scale just isn't budging!! Well I guess thats it for me!! Miss everyone, please come back!! Michelle
Traci K.
on 11/5/06 5:32 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi Pam I'll be praying for you in the TTC (trying to conceive) department. ;) Keep us posted. Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views