Sad news...

IrishIze
on 10/7/06 2:22 pm - NJ
I just wanted to check in and let you all know that I lost my dear mother yesterday. As most of you know, she was diagnosed with with widespread, inoperable cancer about three weeks ago. As difficult as her passing is for us, our prayers were answered that she didn't suffer too much and she passed over quickly. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My mom was a wonderfully devoted wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandma and friend, and she will be missed terribly. Hugs, Nancy
Lovin2cu
on 10/7/06 3:07 pm - southbridge, MA
Nancy.... The BIGGEST of hugs goes out to you! May you find peace during this very difficult time and may your heart begin to heal soon. I am so sorry you have to endure such a loss. Blessings go out to you and your family. Hang in there my friend. Love, Lisa
Irene S.
on 10/7/06 11:56 pm - NJ
I'm so sorry for your loss and will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. Thankfully she didn't suffer too much. She's truly in a better place now. Irene
Janette
on 10/8/06 1:02 am - Peoria, AZ
Dear Nancy Not a day has gone by that I have not had you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to do so during this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and love, Janette
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/06 2:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Nancy, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Let us know if you ever need someone to chat with. We're here for you! Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/9/06 2:53 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy, I'm so very sorry. I know there are no comforting words that will ease your pain. We are just never prepared to lose our mothers, no matter what age. With having lost my own Mom to cancer just a little over a year ago......I am so able to relate as to what you are going through. I'm so glad you were able to be there for her. Be strong my friend, she would want you to remember her with a smile on your face and your heart. She will watching over you from above. My continous thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Love you! Michelle
Traci72
on 10/9/06 2:08 pm - Hastings, MN
I can just begin to know what you must be feeling. I lost my father earlier this year and it was hard, however, I wasn't nearly as close to him as you were to your mother. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, as is you dear mother. Lots of hugs, Traci
jewelcrown
on 10/10/06 9:06 am
Nancy... I pray God brings you and your family peace and comfort during this time of sadness... Hugs! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/06 2:02 pm - Somewhere Else
Oh Nancy, I am so sorry to hear this. I went through this with my mother in 1999. It is such a difficult thing. For my mother it was less than 2 months between diagnosis and passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything, let me know. Hugssssssss
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views