MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/06 9:40 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
In two weeks, we'll know if another July baby is on board. I had a shot on Tuesday to trigger ovulation (I had three nice, fat follicles) and then an IUI yesterday afternoon. So we've got the eggs and swimmers all mixed up, and it is completely out of my hands now. I have had an omen, of sorts. LITERALLY! Today, the movie "The Omen" will be on television. The ONLY time I had ever seen that movie was on the night that I got pregnant with Caitlin. Talk about freaky coincidence! B: waffles, SF syrup, banana L: meatloaf microwave meal D: salsbury steak, mashed potaotes, corn Exercise: I think I might actually do about 15 minutes. Got to take it easy for the next few days, but a short walk might do me some good Have a great day! Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/5/06 1:09 am - Oxnard, CA
Oh my fingers are croosed for ya!!! Good luck!!! Today is a nerve wracking day for me. My son officially enlists in the Army. He is going into the communications field. I'm so very proud of him but so completely scared at the same time. Not to mention just the anxiety I feel about my two oldest moving out after graduation next year. I'm going to go from 3 to 1 child at home in the blink of an eye! Yikes!!! I'm just not ready for that. Oh well.... no plan for today because I don't know what the schedule is for heading to Los Angeles to see my son's swearing in. But it is my plan to make healthy choices!!! Have a great one almost TGIF!! Woohoo! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views