Hello

sradcli74
on 10/4/06 4:05 am
Hi Everyone, I've been checking in periodically as a lurker. Trying to keep abreast of what's happening with the Julyer's. I've been keeping everyone in my prayers. I just wanted to drop you all a line to say hello. I had my 2 year check up today and everything is fine. I weigh exactly the same as I did at my last appointment. My doctor's only advice was that if I want to lose more then I should add exercise to my plan. Something I've known all along. I've just got to do it. I wish everyone well.
Lovin2cu
on 10/4/06 9:16 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Teah, I'm glad everything is going well and your doctor is pleased. How much have you lost? I am going on 3 months of being sorta "re-dedicated" to my weight loss and health. The hardest part is the first step!!! Best Wishes and good to hear from you! Love, Lisa 380/279/200ish
Monna W.
on 10/4/06 12:49 pm - Susanville, CA
Good to see your are doing well. I am still losing, very slowly. I will go down a pound or two and the up and down about 3 pounds for a month or 6 weeks, then down to a pound or more below where I'd been before. I am happy to still be losing. I am so healthy now that my mitral valve replacement can be planned. Not wild about that. Hang in there. Monna 389/209/150 or so.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views