More to Lose - Monday, 10/2

IrishIze
on 10/2/06 12:44 am - NJ
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to recover from a couple of weeks of bad choices and being way off course. I haven't weighed; I'm a little afraid to. I think with all the stress going on in my life, I just couldn't deal with not being able to soothe myself with food - will that ever change???? There are times that I thought I had it licked, but evidently not. All I can do is be aware and keep on trying. Here's the plan for today. The calories are low in order to help me get back on track... B: EAS AdvantEdge protein drink with added protein powder L: 6 slices of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese D: Turkey meatloaf, carrots and possibly a small salad Hoping to stay away from snacks today and just eat three meals and lots of water. Totals: Calories: 551 Carbs: 20 Protein: 71 Exercise: I don't have tap class tonight because of Yom Kippur, but I'm definitely going to try and dance for at least 30 minutes. I hope everyone is doing well and is having a GREAT day!!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/2/06 2:23 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi Nancy! I feel your pain. I got a little off track this weekend too. Today is a new day though!! Have a busy week ahead, my son is enlisting in the Army! (mixed emotions here). Whew how fast they grow up! Here's my plan for the day: B: small banana and cheese slices L: not sure, something protein, meeting a friend for lunch D:making sloppy joes for the family. Maybe some tuna for me. No snacking today! Won't let myself. Lots'o'water!!! Have a great day!!! Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 5:42 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ate okay yesterday, and so far so good today. Still in limbo with the baby situation. I have another ultrasound tomorrow to see if my eggs are ready. I've been REALLY feeling anxious lately, and I can't get my mind off of having a baby. I know that it WILL happen within the next several months...but all this waiting makes me nervous. I am trying to keep myself occupied, because I can't have another week like last week where I wasn't functional B: whole wheat toast, 1 tbs. peanut butter, 1/2 banana L: turkey microwave meal D: turkey bacon sandwich, 3 bean salad (homemade) S: ate a cookie and some hard candy...bad, I know Exercise: maybe if it cools down later (it's 90 degrees!) Pamela -137
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views