Good Morning Everyone..Sunday

Lovin2cu
on 9/30/06 11:01 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Everyone... I hope everyone's weekend is going well. Yesterday my family and my friend and her family (minus her hubby with a sore back ), went to "The Big E" . We must have walked for about 5 hours. Now, I'm not sure what "mileage" it was, but at least it was walking. I had a couple pieces of my hubby's fried veggies, 2 of my friends' daughters' cheese fries, and one of her sons' buffalo ckn wings. I had had my bowl of cereal, and some salad for lunch. Then, we decided to stop for dinner on the way home, which we ate around 10:00pm, OUCH! I had some fries, 1 mozz stick, and 1/2 of buffalo ckn burger with blue and swiss cheese. Again, OUCH. But, I had a fun day, and I am back on track this morning. I am also having my cycle, which tends to puff me up a bit. So, the scale reads 279 this morning. It's raining here today, but I still plan on going to get a few things at the grocery store and to my husbands' company craft fair. He works for a non-profit, and they have 60 vendors signed up. It's outdoors though, so I bet a lot of customers won't show. How is everyone else's weekend going? Oh Yeah...3 strings of bowling tonight...(at least it's movement!) Love, Lisa 380/279/200ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views