Good morning everyone...

Lovin2cu
on 9/28/06 12:24 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Girls, I hope all is well with you today. Nancy, how are things with your family? Pam, are you trying to be as stress free as possible? I don't have to work til 11:30 this morning because I have to work Saturday. I just came back from my 3 mile walk, that's my exercise for today. After my bowl of cereal, it's off to mom's for a shower because of the broken water heater (I think that story is in a reply somwhere lol). Here's the food plan: B: Bowl of grapenut trail mix cereal w/1 pkt s&l med. DD rasp coffee w/cream & 1 s&l to take to work L: Lean Cuisine BBQ Chicken Pizza S: Homemade chef salad w/ diced ham, boiled eggs, and short cuts ckn and greens, w/ Just2Good Honey Mustard dressing. maybe a snack, but I try not to eat in between meals. I usually do 2 or 3 propel waters a day too. Have a great day all!!!!!! Love, Lisa 380/277.5/200ish
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/06 10:31 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I know you posted this yesterday, but I've finally had the chance to stop by. How are those Lean Cusinine pizzas? I haven't tried those. I'm sorry your water heater is out of commission, but thankfully, they aren't too costly to replace. I think ours was about $400 (as if anyone actually has that kind of money sitting around). We replaced the furnace and the air (which had broken on the hottest day of summer) at the same time. Thank goodness for credit approval! Stress is...eh, stress. I feel a little better today, now that I kow that I have produced a few follicles that appear to have some "good eggs" as my RE said. He figures I have a really good chance of this working out for me, because it all looks pretty good from where he's standing. I'm supposed to do some LH surge testing over the weekend to make sure I don't ovulate on my own and miss our opportunity, but they figure I probably have until Wednesday or so...and I have an u/s on my follies again on Tuesday. Pamela
IrishIze
on 9/28/06 10:35 pm - NJ
Hi Lisa and everyone, Thanks for asking about my family stuff. Mom is in sub-acute care in the nursing home. It seems the dementia is getting worse, although she has good days and bad in that department. She doesn't seem to be in pain, but she sleeps a lot and has lost more weight. My dad, sister and I went to the funeral home and did what we had to do there - it was difficult, but I'm glad we got it done and glad we were all in agreement on everything. My son came down from NH to see his gram - it was sad, he got really upset, but that's understandable. Not doing too great in the eating department. I'm really not paying much attention and have been eating whatever I want. I haven't weighed - kind of afraid to . I'm hoping as I get accustomed to this new situation with my mom that I'll get back to doing what I'm supposed to. I'm planning (once again... ) on Monday..... Hugs! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views