MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 9/27/06 4:16 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
No healthy plan for today. Just trying to make it through the next few days without losing my mind. I'm a nervous wreck about this baby-making thing. It's going to cost us nearly $800 a cycle, and that weighs heavily on me. It just has to work the first time, IT HAS TO! Still sitting on 215, even after chinese food for dinner. Have a good day. Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/27/06 5:16 am - Oxnard, CA
Pam...... Sweetie.....take a DEEP breath........ I know you are excited and nervous, but stress isn't good for baby making. Take it one step at a time. Stress is not healthy. Please take care of yourself and try not to worry. I'm sure you'll be sharing some very happy news with us in no time! As for eating today, no plan, was running late, I'll try to make good choices.
Lovin2cu
on 9/27/06 8:06 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Pamela, I know how hard it is!!! We adopted two kids at age 8 and 6 (they are now 19 and 21). We tried for 8 years to get pregnant. I had the dye thing too, (hysteropaliogram??), was on clomid, etc. We finally said ENOUGH. My last dose of the Clomid was in December, I got pregnant the first week in April. The old-fashioned way!!!!!!! LOL. But, I do remember getting excited when I was late, etc. My little miracle is now going to be 10 in January. And you know what, dh had a vasectomy when the baby was 3!!! Who would have thought!!!!!!! I know you hear these success stories and it doesnt make it any easier, but hopefully it will instill more hope. Focusing on your own health is a great help too, Pam. Keep on keeping on hon, . My scale was at 277.5 this morning. I had intended to do my workout after work, but dh called and told me the water heater was leaking. Oh great. We just got it in 2000. The warranty ran out in March!!!!! So, this will be an extra $600 I didnt plan on. And, we live good, as far as we have good cars, own a home, etc, but I have NO savings and can be a month behind at times. So... off to finangle some bills.....ugh. Sometimes its hard working in the bank, seeing some balances people are able to keep!!!!! LOL!!!! Have a great evening friends... Love, Lisa 380/277.5/200ish
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views