MTL Tuesday

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/06 9:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Yesterday was a little higher in calories than I had wanted (I ate some ice cream that made me sick), and I never did get in any exercise. I was absolutely drained after working yesterday. I had a good night's sleep last night, though, and I'm up and running despite being congested still. B: cereal, banana L: microwave meal D: something with ground beef S: ? Excercise: gonna try 15 Have a good day! Pamela
IrishIze
on 9/25/06 9:55 pm - NJ
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better Pamela.... I did OK yesterday - a few more calories that I planned, but not too bad. Tap class was really fun and I actually was able to catch up with what they did last week (I missed because of the dog fight...) Here's the plan for today: B: banana and peanut butter L: Myoplex shake D: going out for my son's birthday; probably veal or chicken parm - meat only no pasta Snacks: protein bar Exercise: I'm going to practice my tap today for about 1/2 hour. Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/26/06 4:13 am - Oxnard, CA
HI all..... I did good yesterday! Think I actually have half a chance to stay on track! Stupid scale isn't budging though, but I did meansure and lost 2 inches in my waist, 3 in my hips and 2 in my chest so I guess that's better than nothing. I still want it to show on the scale. My boyfriend tries to remind me that we are working out and lifting weights therefore I am building muscle. But why doesn't that make me feel better?? I'm a case!!! Today's plan: B: Cheese Slices and Jello L: Ham Roll Up D: BBQ Chicken No snacks, didn't bring any Have a great day!!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/26/06 4:14 am - Oxnard, CA
Okay that would measure lol not meansure.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views