MTL Monday

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/06 9:47 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I am still sick. I feel extremely run down, and it appears that I either have allergies that are affecting my lungs, or I have some really thick mucus that doesn't rattle around in there. If this lasts a couple of more days, I need to see the doctor. Being sick DOES have it's rewards, though! I lost 2 lbs this week. I haven't seen 215 on the scale since I was in high school. I hope this trend continues, only with me feeling better! I finished my round of clomid, and I have an ultrasound on Thursday to see how many follicles have developed. Hopefully about 3 or 4...more than that, and I would have to rethink this cycle. I can't handle triplets! By mid-October, we'll know if we're having a baby. Prayers, please! B: toast L: microwave meal D: chicken, broccoli casserole, green beans S: ? Exercise: maybe a short walk around the block Pamela 352/215/150
Lovin2cu
on 9/24/06 9:53 pm - southbridge, MA
Pamela, See a Doctor before a couple more days!!!! My manager thought she had bronchitis and it turned out to be pneumonia.... Get there!!! Take care and keep us updated!!!! Love Lisa
IrishIze
on 9/24/06 11:33 pm - NJ
Good morning all, First of all I want to thank all of you in my July baby family for your prayers and well-wishes during a very difficult time for me. You have no idea how much your love and support means. I'm back to work and back to business after a week from hell. Mom is settled in a nursing home and seems content and comfortable for the time being. I have rehomed one of my dogs and he seems to be doing well. I'm kind of down in the dumps still - it will take some time to get used to things. I hope to get out of some bad habits - eating on the fly and grabbing 'not-so-good' choices. I haven't weighed, I imagine I'm around 170-171. The discipline of work is good for me; I'm planning on a protein drink for breakfast, a protein drink for lunch and a protein bar for a snack. I'm not too sure about dinner. I have tap class tonight and I think they plan to grab a bite to eat afterwards - I plan on a healthy choice, maybe an omelet or something like that. My exercise will be my tap dancing class. Pam, you remain in my thoughts and prayers - I can't wait until you announce the news that 'we're' expecting!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/25/06 3:52 am - Oxnard, CA
Pam......sending lots of good baby making vibes your way!!!! I hope and pray that you conceive quickly!!!! As for me......I had a good weekend, didn't over do it. Stayed on track. I didn't have time to weigh this morning, but I'm feeling a difference in my clothes again for the better. That is a feeling I haven't had in awhile, so that is a nice one!! Really trying to stay on track so I can lose as much as possible before my PS consult next month. Today's plan B: med. apple/cheese slices L: Ham wrap (1 low carb tortilla, slice of ham and about a tablespoon of cream cheese) D: Grilled Chicken
curlysue92
on 9/25/06 3:53 am - Demopolis, AL
B: turkey & swiss sandwich made with flaxmeal bread (I know that doesn't sound too good, but it was really delicious!) L: Broccoli/chicken/cheese casserole D: Leftover pork chops battered in soy flour and homeade cole slaw Snack: I'll probably have some sort of milkshake made with SF Da Vinci syrup. ...maybe the caramel flavor. I walked for 40 minutes this morning. I probably won't be able to excercise this evening because I have to work late.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views