Good Morning Monday!

Lovin2cu
on 9/24/06 9:04 pm - southbridge, MA
Yesterday went well, but I certainly had some "extra". I did do my walk and bowling, but my friend made homemade sweet and sour chicken and I must have had 5 pieces! It was sooo good. It's like the little chicken wings...I had them throughout the day. The scale this morning shows 281. I can accept that. Much better than the "EE" I was getting six weeks ago meaning I was too big to register on the scale!! I work 8-430 today. I will have a LC or WW meal for lunch, a bowl of cereal for breakfast and probably a BBQ ckn pizza from LC for supper. Either the walk or workout will happen too. If I go to my friends, she has weights, Ab machine, rower, etc. I like to lift the weights, even though it's only 20 lbs, because I want my "bye-bye" arms to actually leave, lol! How is everyone else doing?????? Love Lisa 380/281/200 or so
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/06 9:41 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
You are making progress, and that is wonderful! You sound so motivated...can you share some of that with the rest of us? Pamela
Lovin2cu
on 9/24/06 9:52 pm - southbridge, MA
Hi Pamela, Actually you are an inspiration to me! I remember we both struggled with the outcome of our surgery, thinking it would be a lot more because we were "heavyweights" and you have done AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never got below the 283 and had gained 20 + lbs. I am satisfied with my progress, and I appreciate your compliment. We will do it. I will NOT give up this time. Keep in touch, and be well Love, Lisa
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/25/06 3:43 am - Oxnard, CA
HI Lisa I had a good weekend. I didn't weigh this morning but a pair of pants that were too tight last week, fit this week, so that is good to me!!!!! Keep up the great work. And hey lifting 20 pounds is great!!! My boyfriend and I do weights together too. I curl 20 pounds and bench 50. Doesn't sound like much but to think I started with 5 pounds thats pretty good to me. Your doing great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views