Plastic Surgery a possibility!!

AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/18/06 9:45 am - Oxnard, CA
HI all my July Support Babies!! I just had to share my excitement and new found renewal of commitment. I have tons o' skin left from losing close to 200 pounds. I still have weight to lose of course and you all know I've been struggling, well I finally was able to get my hands on a plan book from our health provider and guess what? Reconstructive surgery to reform or reshape skin/excise or reduce skin is a covered benefit! Woohooo!!!! I am currently in contact with a PS doc here in Cali. I am so excited. Gives me a whole new reason to stay on track now and today I've had a great day eating wise. Just to know I have a chance to get all this nasty skin off my body gives me such encouragement and hope. Well thanks for listening, just had to share!!! Michelle
Lovin2cu
on 9/19/06 9:33 am - southbridge, MA
Hi Michelle, Good for you!!!! Best of Luck and best wishes being sent your way... Love, Lisa
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/20/06 2:25 am - Oxnard, CA
Thank you so much Lisa, I can't tell you how excited I am.
Irene S.
on 9/19/06 12:43 pm - NJ
That is absolutely WONDERFUL news, Michelle! Although we all have wls to improve our health, there's often no way to comprehend how the skin issues will affect us post op. Glad you'll have hopes of resolving this with insurance. Irene
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/20/06 2:41 am - Oxnard, CA
You are so right Irene. I'm glad I lost all this weight, but I want to go all the way and complete the journey. I don't know about anyone else, but I have to take multiple showers to keep my skin from getting irritated. My belly button gets nasty infections. TMI??? Thank you for your kind words! Michelle
IrishIze
on 9/19/06 10:35 pm - NJ
Michelle - I'm so THRILLED for you!! Boy, that's like winning the lottery, huh? Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/20/06 2:42 am - Oxnard, CA
Thank you so much sweets. It really does feel good to have hope!!!! Love ya!
jcordell
on 9/20/06 11:11 am - TX
Michelle, That is SO AWESOME!!! I've been contending with my MANMARIES for over a year now. I HATE THEM! Would love to be able to have PS. I'm so happy for you! I know you'll achieve all your goals. Take good care! Love, Jeff
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/21/06 2:33 am - Oxnard, CA
JJJEEEEEFFFF, how the heck are you?? SOOOOOOOOOO Great to see you posting!!! How are things with you??? I hope you continue to post, update us!!!! Thank you for the support!! Michelle
jewelcrown
on 9/20/06 1:34 pm
Awessome!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits