MTL Monday

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/06 9:30 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Right now, it's kind of hard for me to make any food plans. My wisdom teeth area hurts really bad, and the pain only goes away when I take my hydrocodone (which also makes me dizzy). Unfortunately, if I eat, the hydrocodone wears off quickly instead of the 4 hours it normally takes. For the most part, I hardly eat anything until I get REALLY hungry, then I finally take my chance. Last night, I had some mashed potatoes, a piece of birthday cake, and finally some pizza. What I SHOULD be doing is using this as an opportunity to do a protein-shake diet...but it only JUSt occured to me! Too late for today, but maybe I can do it the next couple of days. I doubt my teeth will feel better anytime soon As for future eating...Well, I could very well be pregnant by the first week in October, if this fertility doctor's magic works the first time around. While I know my focus won't be on losing weight, I want to do everything possible for a healthy baby. So, I might end up losing weight anyway, if I can really stick to the healthy unprocessed foods that I plan to. I've already cut WAYYYY down on caffeine and plan to eliminate it totally. At least, a baby is motivation enough to eat right! Okay, and exercise, too. Here's what my day LOOKS like, though who knows how it will be? B: leftover mashed potatoes L: microwave meal (I don't know if I can eat the chicken, but the rice and broccoli should be okay) D: homemade nachos (without the chips for me!) S: probably nothing...not worth the pain! Exercise: we'll have to see...the meds make me miserably dizzy. maybe a short walk around the block with daughter. Nancy, I'm thinking about you...hang in there! Denise, good luck with your plan for the day. I hope everyone has a great day! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 9/18/06 12:22 am
Good morning July babies! Yesterday was a good day... No, I didn't make it on a complete fast, but I did stick to protein... so it was a good day. Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia/Applesauce (my usual... I love this stuff!) Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Tuna/Swiss Cheese/Lettuce/Lite Dressing Dinner: Ground Turkey Haven't check fitday yet... We'll see. Exercise: 60 minutes water aerobics - DONE 60 minutes walking Hugs! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views