MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/06 9:42 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Boy, I had some of the STRANGEST dreams last night. First I was in Hawaii for a really big celebration and a parade, but I was constantly looking over my shoulders for terrosists...from Australia. THEN, I dreamed that I got a message from OH telling me that I needed to keep my "journaling" to my private blog. Weird, weird, weird... Didn't fare so well yesterday. Ate Olive Garden for dinner, with two granola bars, a protein bar, and two blueberry (regular sized) muffins. I was SOOO hungry...my stomach kept growling. I was back down to 217...but I'm sure that was short lived! BIL is doing better. He should be going home today, and they will deal with the heart issues in a couple of weeks when he's stronger. Thanks to everyone who kept him in your thoughts! I officially am slated to try for this baby in early October. FINALLY! Fertility doctor doesn't think I'll have any problem with adenomyosis and there is no further testing scheduled at this point. Here's my plan: B: english muffin L: wrap, cottage cheese, crackers D: homemade nachos Exercise: I expect to walk for 30 outside Have a great day! Pamela
IrishIze
on 9/13/06 11:59 pm - NJ
Pam - First off, on getting the go to try for a baby. How exciting!!! Glad to hear your BIL continues to improve... OK, I gingerly stepped on the scale this morning expecting and prepared for 175...guess what? I was 170!! I got off and got on again and still 170! Whew. Maybe I will be in the 160's by Saturday! Had a rough day yesterday. I spent the majority of the day with my parents in the emergency room. Not condusive to good eating. By 3 PM I hadn't had anything all day and was feeling ill. They had egg salad sandwiches in the nutrition room so I had 1/2 of one. Later on I had some graham crackers. When I got home I had a yogurt before bed and that was it. I'm going to try and stick with the protein drinks and bars today - I'm home - will be meeting with doctors, etc. - at least I'll be prepared and bring some bars with me. Hang in there everyone and have a great day! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/14/06 3:28 am - Oxnard, CA
Woohoo Pam on getting the go ahead for the baby!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!! I had an okay day, strayed a little from my plan, but still lost 1 pound. I'll take it!! Today will be better! I don't really have a plan because it's been a crazy morning, but I'm trying to keep my hands away from my mouth. ha ha!!! Have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views