MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 9:30 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I haven't completely added up yesterday's totals, but I know that they were pretty good. I had to keep fighting the urge to sneak into the kitchen...and I actually won! No exercise again...was too busy after school. I only have a partial plan today. I'm taking Caitlin to get her birthday pictures done and will probably stop and get something CHEAP (which usually means not healthy) for dinner before we swing by the hospital to see my BIL. He's doing much better, although the jury is still out on the heart. All they know is that the heart enzymes are abnormal. His doctor, who's also the guy making the rounds, said that nothing appears to be critical at this point, so treat the pnuemonia and in a couple weeks they'll get back to the heart issues... B: english muffin L: wrap, cottage, crackers D: not sure Exercise: No time Have a good day! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 9/12/06 10:38 pm
Well today's a new day... I'm done with my tantrum... I'll get back on track today. So here's the plan: Breakfast: Tilapia/Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: South Beach Penne Chicken Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Nutrition: 1224 Calories 45 Fat 43 Carbs 132 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics 1 hr walking 25 minutes Pilates
IrishIze
on 9/12/06 11:38 pm - NJ
Hi girls! I did OK yesterday too. I deviated from the plan a bit, but the choices I'm making are better than they were. I think I'll weigh tomorrow.....but I'm afraid! I figure it might be somewhere around 175 - which is my limit...I've sworn to myself I will never allow myself to get over that, so if I'm right and I'm 175 tomorrow - I will have been over that weight because I have been pretty good the past couple of days. We'll see what the morning brings and I'll give you all a drumroll and a report! I start my days off pretty well - I have a protein drink in the morning, and at lunch I have been having a small bit of cottage cheese, a small bit of tuna salad and a small amount of egg salad. That really seems to hold me until dinner. For dinner, I plan some chicken or shrimp, and have a protein bar for snack. I did deviate last night with some pretzels, but I dipped them in protein powder, so maybe it's not so bad...huh? All we can do is keep on trying - even if I lose a pound a week and am able to maintain that, I will consider that a success!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/13/06 4:15 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy, I think we need to celebrate all our successes. Even if the scale doesn't agree! I had a good day yesterday too! Yippee!!! Today is starting off good too, just gotta get my dang water in! Anywho here's the plan: b: southbeach protein bar l: selection of deli meats and cheese (sounds fancy huh? ham, salami and cheese) s: power crunch bar d: bbq'd chicken on the grill fruit salad Have a great day! Michelle
IrishIze
on 9/12/06 11:39 pm - NJ
I almost forgot - Pamela - I'm so glad your BIL is doing better!! I'll continue to keep him in my thoughts and prayers!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views