I am working too hard...

on my W.
on 9/12/06 12:26 pm - Canada
Hello everyone, Nothing new...just that I am being soooo good and am fed up with the scales. I have been watching 157...158....157....159...158...157.....and so on for 2 weeks and I have been soooooo on track. This is disappointing that I am working so hard and see zero results. I haven't eaten over 1000 calories per day in 2 weeks and each day I get my protein....this process seems painful....if I were really cheating I would know why the scales were not moving but I am not.....well...enough complaining....hope everyone has a great day on Wednesday. Hugs Karen 299 - 158 - 149
(deactivated member)
on 9/12/06 9:24 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I have the same problem. Of course, we all know that I don't do very well a good portion of the time. It's really funny...when I do actually have a good week, I'm down to 217. Then a bad day or two, and I'm up to 225 or more. THEN, I had a weeklong binge last week, and I got right back down to 217. I'm perplexed by it all! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 9/12/06 10:32 pm
Don't give up... It's got to pay off. I think your body is just trying to adjust. Given another 2 weeks and see what happens! We can do this!!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 9/12/06 11:29 pm - NJ
Karen - First of all let me say congratulations on your success so far ~ you're doing great and I envy your willpower!! I hope I can get and stay as motivated as you sometime soon!! I've also had the same problem, so I feel your pain. When I decide to really get serious, I will lose a few pounds right away, then it's a struggle. People have suggested that I don't eat enough, but that somehow doesn't make sense to me. I think our bodies get to a weight where they are comfortable, then hangs on for dear life. I have had to get realistic and realize that at my age and with my extra skin, I'm never going to be 140 lbs. and probably not even 150 lbs. I have adjusted my goal weight to 160 -163, and I'm having a hard time even getting there. I don't feel motivated lately, I'm down in the dumps and all of that plays a part in my eating habits (unfortunately). Keep plugging away Karen. If you keep doing what you're doing the weight WILL come off!!! Hugs, Nancy
Duval Diva
on 9/13/06 1:44 am - JACKSONVILLE, FL
Hi everyone i don't come out that much but karen i know how you feel i do the same the protien trains and excerise i even do jump rope 2 til 3 days a week 500 times i drink my water and the scale do NOT! move in fact i goes up 184 185 186 it even hit 187.6 last week i like a baby as i did last night i just dont understand and i have been like this for a year and some months i just feel like i have fail i am always depress and i'm always back to basic so i know what you feeling thanks for letting me vent too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views