Prayers/Good Vibes/Etc. Needed!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/06 8:21 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I am not a a religious person, but I figured this plea couldn't hurt! My sister's husband went into the hospital yesterday for pneumonia. He is slated to be there for 5 days. For whatever reason, the hospital decided to do an EKG (came out fine) and an echocardiogram. The echo shows possible calcification of his arteries and a possible hole in his heart. They are running more tests to be certain. The doctors say that the pnuemonia isn't so bad that anyone should panic. From my research, it looks like the calcifaction indicates plaque on the arteries and holes in the heart don't necessarily need to be fixed. BUT...when you put all the problems together...well, it really has me worried! So any prayers that you have (or good vibes if you're not a religious kind of person) would be much appreciated! Pamela
Janette
on 9/11/06 10:30 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Pamela!!! Many prayers will be said from my family for yours!! Janette
jewelcrown
on 9/11/06 10:41 am
Sending up prayers! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 9/11/06 10:27 pm - NJ
Saying prayers and sending positive healing thoughts for your BIL out into the universe!!! I hope he is soon on the road to recovery and you can all relax. Let us know how he's doing.... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views