The Way I see It...#168

Mary M.
on 9/11/06 12:56 am - Neverland, CA
I was at Star$$$ the other day and when I got my coffee, I of course read the "The Way I See It" a collection of thoughts, opinions and expressions provided by notable figures. This one really hit home on many fronts...so I thought it was worthy of sharing: The human brain is the only object in the known universe that can predict its own future and tell its own fortune. The fact that we can make disastrous decisions even as we foresee their consequences is the great, unsolved mystery of human behavior. When you hold your fate in your hands, why would you ever make a fist? - Daniel Gilbert Psychology professor and author of Stumbling on Happiness. Mary M. 415/159
jewelcrown
on 9/11/06 5:09 am
Hi Mary!!!
Mary M.
on 9/11/06 10:23 am - Neverland, CA
Hello Denise!! I keep lurking and checking in on how my favorite group is doing...I see that you keep on fighting the battle each day and are on a winning team. I will begin PS on September 25th...keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Mary M.
jewelcrown
on 9/11/06 10:44 am
Congratulations on getting PS... I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Please drop me a line on how you're doing.... Thanks for your consistent encouragement. I just love ya!!! Denise
IrishIze
on 9/11/06 10:15 pm - NJ
Hey Mare!! Nice to see you!! Good luck on the PS - please let us know how you make out. Thanks for the inspiration!! Hugs, nancy
Mary M.
on 9/12/06 11:49 am - Neverland, CA
Nancy, Thank you for the well wishes and I promise that I will keep this board posted on my new journey. I you all!! Mary M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views