UPDATE!!!

Janette
on 9/9/06 12:28 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi all!!Many of you have asked for me to keep in touch and give an update from my last post a couple weeks ago when I was home from revision surgery!! Well....things are still very "delicate". As I said before Dr put in a g tube into my old stomach and I was attempting formula thru a syringe as instructed. That did not work and when I saw my PCP this week I am again dehydrated and remain malnourished,. They now have continous feeding going thru a pump( 20 hrs a day****il I can get to 2000 calories. I continue to lose weight and my labs are a mess but I am now more optimistic with the pump feedings. My "new" pouch is VERY grouchy and I am only able to get in if lucky 2 ozs of pureed 2xs a day and I have to force myself to do that. I ordered and went back to all chewable vitamins to help in that area. I went on to a yahoo group complications board and granted it is a very low % of people on there but others have similar problems. Again I say I never have regrted having WLS because if I did not I would not be here today. Thanks to all for well wishes you have been sending!!! Janette RNY 7-13-04 366/118 - 248 lbs Revision 8-21-06 5-24-06 brachioplasty, thigh lift and tummy tuck
(deactivated member)
on 9/10/06 12:33 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I hope this continuous pump will help you get the nutrition that you need. Maybe now you'll finally start feeling better. I hope so! Pamela
IrishIze
on 9/10/06 11:51 pm - NJ
Boy Jeanette - you sure hae been through the mill!! I really hope this is the answer for the time being - get you to a healthy weight again. What is the long term plan - will you be able to eat eventually? Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/11/06 2:56 am - Oxnard, CA
My goodness Janette. I admire your spirit! Stay strong my friend and I hope you are able to get back to being healthy!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views