MTL Friday

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/06 10:03 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Well, this week is pretty much a loss in terms of healthy eating. I don't know WHAT the deal is. Stress (shouldn't my meds take care of that), the weather, not getting enough sleep...Whatever it is, I can't stay on track past 3pm. I'm wondering if I should even bother today! I'm so frustrated with myself and all it does is makes me want to eat even more. B: english muffin with PB and banana (already higher in calories than I like, but boy am I stuffed!) L: microwave meal (also higher in calories than I like...should pay better attention next time I shop) D: oh, who knows...maybe I'll pick up a salad at Jack-in-the-Box (got a coupon!) S: WELL, I already ate some cheese from something called a Crispani (really pretty gross) Exercise: Forget it Saturday I give myself permission not to count anything, and then Sunday, I vow to begin a perfect week. Pamela
IrishIze
on 9/7/06 11:15 pm - NJ
I started off the week great, but as it progressed, so did my stress and being down in the dumps. Most mornings I get up and have no interest in food. This morning I woke up and I haven't been able to get it off my mind. I don't want protein - I wan't carby stuff. I'm going to resist as long as possible. I've actually toyed with the idea of eating some tuna which will most likely make me sick... As I said, I'm going to fight it as long as I can today. I brought a protein bar and some WW cereal to work in case I need to snack. My son left for New Hampshire yesterday so I'm kind of sad, and I'm just generally down in the dumps. Next weekend I'm going to Boston for a couple of days - my niece is playing in a pretty well known Celtic band and I can't wait to see her perform. Come hell or high water, I'm going to be in the 160's for that!! Great motivation, huh??! Hugs, and I'm so glad I have all you guys to vent to!! Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views