MTL Thursday

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/06 9:59 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Just call me "Fatty." I am SUCH a cow! Messed up yesterday, too, courtesy of mini-pretzels and Taco Bell. I am too tired to cook and too lazy to choose healthy fast food. Talked to the doc yesterday about this adenomyoma. When he re-read the pathology report, he was confused. In a nutshell, the tissue appears to be that of normal uterine tissue with a little bit of endometrium and muscle tissue. The doctor said he's never seen this type of pathology before and said it's almost like I had a mini-uterus growing inside of my uterus. He says he doubts that I have any adenomyosis in my uterine wall and that the odds are with me when it comes to future pregnancy. So I guess that means I can stop stressing out...for now. ANYWAY...my uterus is not what this thread is SUPPOSED to be about! B: cereal with banana L: microwave meal D: I am planning on Subway or St. Louis Bread Company (Panera to the rest of you), but will choose healthy S: not sure...hoping to keep it at a minimum Exercise: Oh, who am I kidding?? Pamela only +3 from lowest
IrishIze
on 9/6/06 11:19 pm - NJ
I'm with you. I"m frustrated with the whole losing weight thing and sick of the struggle to lose a lousy 8 lbs. If I can gain 3 in a day, why can't I lose 3 in a day???? Ah, one of the mysteries of the universe.... My plans are to keep on keeping on. I'm not going to exercise and see if I start dropping weight again. I was 171.0 this morning. Here's the plan for today: B: Unjury in lemonade L: AdvantEdge protein shake D: Hamburger without roll, pickles, Protein bar, whole wheat pretzels Hope everyone has a great day!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 9/7/06 1:03 am
Good morning, my wonderful support group!! Please stay strong!!! The scale may not be moving downward too fast, but we are not gaining like crazy. I've been reading posts from other boards, which has only confirmed that we are doing the right thing. Maintaining what we have accomplished within a 5 lb variance is great cause for celebration... You'd be surprised at how many post op babies 2 years or more have gained 20, 50, even 100 lbs back. They stopped being vigilant and the lbs just crept up on them. That won't happen to us. Maybe our post name should be "Lose or Maintain." While we want to lose more... and in our quest to do so... we won't gain more!!! So hang in there... and let's celebrate vigilance!!! Yesterday was a excellent (no the scale didn't show it), but it was excellent nontheless! Here's today's plan: Breakfast: Tilapia/Applesauce Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Chicken/Lettuce/Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Ground Turkey Didn't have time to do fitday this morning... don't know nutritonal values yets. Exercise: 60 minutes - water aerobics - DONE! Hugs! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/7/06 2:07 am - Oxnard, CA
HI girls, I guess I will join the frustration train! This has not been a good week for me at all. Last night I made a meatloaf and OMG the moment the first bite hit pouchy it didn't like it, so I spent the rest of the night in bed. Seems lately my tummy is getting more and more cranky! Well today is another day..... B: Protein Bar Water water and more water L: I forgot my lunch at home, so maybe I'll go pick up some lunch meat. D: Taco Salad for me, tacos for the family. S: Powercrunch bar and applesauce Have a great day!! Michelle (afraid to even get on the scale)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views