MTL Wednesday

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/06 9:59 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I don't know what it is, but I've been having a really tough time getting out of bed the last couple of days. Maybe the dreary weather has something to do with it. Yesterday's food plan was almost completely on target (including exercise), but I got hungry at 9pm and wound up making a peanut butter sandwich which put me around 1600 calories. Not awful, but not the best. At my doctor appointment yesterday, he said that I needed to "find a hobby that would help me deal with stress." I told him that I had one...eating. Except now the Wellbutrin helps me not eat, so I guess I need to find something else. Here's today's "sort of" plan: B: english muffin L: microwave meal D: ?? S: ?? Exercise: Probably walking with daughter Have a great day! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 9/6/06 7:09 am
Hey Pamela! I'm a little late checking in today. So far so good... Here's the plan: Breakfast: Egg/Cheddar Cheese Snack: AchievOne Lunch: Deli Turkey/Lettuce/Lite Dressing Snack: AchievOne Dinner: Steak Nutrition: 1269 Calories 64 Fat 25 Carbs 113 Protein Exercise: 1 hr water aerobics - DONE 1 hr walking
IrishIze
on 9/6/06 9:36 am - NJ
I was trying to get on the board all day from work and it wouldn't let me on... I'm so aggravated - I was so good and actually got myself down to 168, then came up one to 169 which is OK. Yesterday I decided since I was so good while off from work, I would allow myself a few carbs and a few more calories. Well, I had a tiny piece of Irish Soda bread at my mom's, about 1 cup of peanut butter pretzels, and two small Atkins snack bars. Weighed myself this morning and voila - 172. Now what's up with that? I guess I really do have to starve myself in order to lose... Back on board today. Only had a protein shake at lunch time and 1 pattie of Egg Fu Yung (gravy scraped off, no rice) at my parents for dinner. I walked outside for 35 minutes. I'm probably going to have something else this evening - maybe yogurt (I'm out of protein bars ) or a couple of whole wheat pretzels or maybe gherkins (SF) . We'll see what the scale has to say tomorrow.... I get so tired of the struggle.... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views