Water

AngelFlyingHappy
on 9/6/06 4:35 am - Oxnard, CA
I don't know about anyone else but I am so struggling with this. In the beginning I was on it, got my water in. Now I just can't seem to get it all in. I don't know if its because I forget, or what, but I just can't seem to do it. It's not that I dislike water, I happen to love it, but for the life of me can't figure out why I can't manage to get enough in. Is anyone else struggling with this? Michelle
on my W.
on 9/6/06 5:46 am - Canada
Hi Michelle, Yes I hear you...I have been adding crystal lite to it in order to get enough water down. I have noticed that it fills me up and worse than that....I am in the bathroom 24/7. Well I didn't weigh in today. I was so good until last night and then I had 2 slices of raison toast...a chocolate chip cookies.....and well...let's not confess anymore but the carbs were catching me every time I turned around. I felt terrible to be such a pig about it....so today is another day.....I was 158.8 last time I checked and I can't bare seeing 159 or 160 so I will wait to see the scales again....hugs to all...back on track...I hope...Karen. 299 - 158.8- 149
jewelcrown
on 9/6/06 7:36 am
I'm struggling in this area too! Truth be told, if I would water load, I'd probably stay on track. I use crystal lite and when I get all my fluids in, I do so much better with my day... Keep trying!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 9/6/06 9:40 am - NJ
I have trouble too Michelle. I add Fruit Refreshers lemonade to my water to help it go down better - but still only end up drinking about 4-5 8 oz. bottles a day. A lot of times I hold off because if I want to walk at noon, I can't go far without having to come back into the building to pee!! I guess I could walk earlier and then load up the rest of the day.... Guess we're all in the same boat, huh??? Hugs, Nancy
Tanja Y
on 9/6/06 2:52 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I have always had trouble getting in my water, it's a daily struggle. I use alot of crystal lite and that helps some. ~Tanja
Irene S.
on 9/7/06 8:07 am - NJ
I consume virtually all my water in the form of tea. Never a problem getting in LOTS of it either. I would have a struggle if I was trying to just drink plain water.... Irene
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views